Re: Announcing Fedora 11 Beta for XO

It is as far as I'm aware plain rawhide which means it will be sugar
0.84 with default Fedora power stuff using the new devicekit [1]. All
the hardware should work as expected and if it doesn't please report
it, either here or in the Fedora Bugzilla.

Cheers,
Peter

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DeviceKit