Re: move to rawhide update

Given everything discussed so far, is it worth considering an F11-OLPC
branch, with the intent of merging with F12?

-- Kevin Sonney
-- kevin sonney com

“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep
moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and
curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
–Walt Disney

I check email a couple times daily; to reach me sooner, click here:
http://awayfind.com/ksonney