Re: Debugging booting problems with F9 on SD card...

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, Martin Langhoff wrote:

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk redhat com> wrote:
Choose CentOS.  The workflow for managing development atop Centos and Fedora
are essentially the same.

That's the plan for the XS (I'm sure gregdek knows it, but it's good
to broadcast the msg) :-)

In the meantime, about that initrd brokenness... any takers?

Is there a bug I can herd people towards?

--g

--
Computer Science professors should be teaching open source.
Help make it happen.   Visit http://teachingopensource.org.