Announcing Sugar on a Stick Beta 1

Hi everybody,

The SoaS team is happy to announce the availability of our Beta-1 Release today!

There has been impressive progress over the last few weeks; many
thanks all the people who contributed their time and effort.

The images have been composed and are up and ready for download.

A direct link to the Beta-1 image:

http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/releases/soas-beta.iso

The release notes:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Beta

Instructions on how to put the image onto a USB key:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick

PLEASE NOTE: This is a beta release, which means that it will have
bugs. But we need your help to test it. Please give it a try and
report back any problems you encounter. General feedback is also most
welcome. Please direct it to our IAEP list: iaep lists sugarlabs org

Thanks again and happy testing!