XO becomes unresponsive

Disclaimer: I am not asking for help - I can just reboot and continue with my work. This information is posted so that if anyone else runs into a similar situation, they might realize that they are not alone in seeing it. [I have not tried to create this situation deliberately, so I do not know how repeatable it is.]

Running ~cjb/fedora-xo/20090416.img (installed via 'copy-nand'). This is a heavily customized system, using a swap partition on an SD card. [It also has an USB hub, with USB devices plugged into that.]

Was running a 'find' command (in Terminal) against the principal partition of the SD card. Noticed that the XO became unresponsive. Went to the text console (ctl-alt-F2) and tried to log in. That, too, didn't go - because the XO never completed the login.

In the meantime, every four or so seconds (i.e., periodically) the following group of 9 text lines was being output on the text console

  olpc-ec: running cmd 0x15
  olpc-ec: received 0x33
  olpc-ec: running cmd 0x15
  olpc-ec: received 0x33
  olpc-ec: running cmd 0x15
  olpc-ec: received 0x33
  olpc-ec: running cmd 0x10
  olpc-ec: received 0x55
  olpc-ec: received 0x2a

The last of those lines kept changing from group to group. I saw values of 0x30,0x2e, 0x32, 0x28, 0x26, 0x34, 0x34, 0x2e, 0x32, 0x2a, 0x2c, 0x2e, ox28, etc., etc. in that last line.

None of this meant anything to me - as I said, I just rebooted.

Note: I typically experience unresponsiveness on F11-on-XO sooner or later (often during a 'find' [which I use heavily]). The unresponsiveness seems to come on sooner with Soas2 run from an USB stick - then I do not have a swap partition "active".

mikus