Add sugar repo for yum for SoaS

Hi,

the SoaS is based on F10 but contains the latest Sugar version 0.84 - this is why we have an extra repository for the Sugar packages. To make a yum update as well from that repository available I would like to add it to the /etc/yum.repos.d

How would I do this best - write the file in the SoaS kickstart file? A little bird told me about a package solution as well. Thoughts welcome.

Thanks,
   Simon