New developer

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 21:33:40 UTC 2009

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Benjamin Kreuter <bkreuter at redhat.com> wrote:
> I am a new OLPC/XO developer.  Is there a list of pressing issues that need to
> be addressed, or should I just find something interesting that needs work?  I
> have an XO in my possession at the moment, so I can work on issues that might
> require that.

Welcome Ben! There is lots to do... have you got a few XOs to play
with? Have you met Ed and cjb?

A good start would be to get a couple of XOs, put the 8.2 (or the
8.2.1 RC) on one of them to get a feel for it... and put a recent
'joyride' (our 'rawhide') on the other. I haven't been playing with
joyride lately but I hear some things are broken on it.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions