Package Fructose activities for F11

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Jan 30 14:41:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

as discussed in the xo/rpm session at FUDCon [1] we decided to keep the
xo format and push the activities addons infrastructure forward. The
fructose packages (a basic set of activities) will keep on being
packaged for the distributions (debain, fedora, ubuntu…) to offer a
basic system to start from. All the other non-fructose activities we do
not care packaging for the moment.

The latest Sucrose release 0.83.4 [2] contains the following Activities.
Most of them need to be packaged for F11 since we want to ship Sucrose
0.84. I did request permissions to each of the activities to be able to
help package them (please set them as appropriate - Jeremy has the most
of the requests :). And help packaging the activities would be really
appreciated. Fabian and others have been doing a great work already!

* read 63 (not packaged yet - evince dependency - tomeu is getting this
upstream)
* chat 62 (47)
* terminal 21 (16)
* imageviewer 5 (+ 5
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=80698)
* jukebox 6 (+ 6 http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=75499)
* turtleart 23 (+ 23
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=74780)
* browse 103 (+ 103)
* etoys 99 (license)
* write 61 (59 http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=72612)
* calculate 28 (23
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=72601)
* log 16 (+ 16 http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=72605)
* pippy 25 (not packaged yet)

And you can become a package for glucose (the base system (sugar-shell,
sugar-toolkit...)) as well. Instructions can be found at [3] and I am
happy to answer any questions about that.

Thanks,
    Simon

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Sugar_on_Fedora:_RPMs_or_.xos%3F
[2]