new F11-for-XO1 images available for testing

Adric Net adric at adric.net
Sat Jul 25 16:36:51 UTC 2009

Hi all,

We (OLPC folks, me) are still trying to find a spot to host the build
machine for this
so that we can do continuous or daily automated builds for testing.

I know it's jumping ahead a bit, but is this (for xo1 or 1.5) going to
be updatable with yum?
Leaving aside the utility of yum updates for XO in general ... for
testing these
builds it will be much more possible for testers to pull some updated
rpms
every day or week than pull 300MiB images and overwrite our device
memory
every day/week. Especially for the wonderful people in distant lands
with slow and
unreliable lines.

If this was already FAQ'd I do apologise.

Thanks,
adric