livecd-iso-to-xo for XO-1.5

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Thu Jun 4 20:48:16 UTC 2009

Hi,

   > i certainly never meant we shouldn't consider plymouth.  i'm just
   > dipping my toes into the "how much are we allowed to change?"
   > discussion.  (i seem to keep getting caught in plymouth threads.
   > my question this time really was intended to have larger scope.)

Ah, okay.  I don't have anything prescriptive to say -- as you hinted
at, the broad theme is that we're going to be modifying the initrd
anyway, would like to stay close to upstream projects where possible,
but are not compelled to avoid making changes if it's a path we feel
we need to take.

Thanks,

- Chris.
--