Development of XO-1.5 software release started

S Page skierpage at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 23:36:37 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 6:43 AM, Daniel Drake<dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> A small group of us have started working on the software release for the
> XO-1.5, based on Fedora 11. Some details here:
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/F11_for_1.5

Is this the same 8.2.x software release described in
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO-1.5 ? --

"We also expect the Gen 1.5 machines to ship with an OLPC 8.2.x
software release, modified to support Gen 1.5's new hardware but
otherwise unchanged from the current production software release and
compatible with our current software in the field. "

I.e. is "us" "we" ? :-)

Bon voyage,,
--
=S Page