update mechanism for new releases

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 24 08:44:44 UTC 2009

>> For the upcoming XO-1.5 software build (which will hopefully make it
>> onto XO-1 in the near future), do we want to ship olpc-update or use
>> standard Fedora technologies?
>
> Due to the fedora lists' draconian 'reply-to' settings, the thread has
> now moved to fedora-devel.
>
> Just mentioning it so that people (who may not be in both lists) can follow it.
>
> (And cross your fingers, maybe one day fedora lists get their reply-to
> fixed ;-) )

Well, actually, that's *my* fault...

I first replied only to Daniel, letting the lists out.

Then I wanted to correct my mistakes and transferred my answer to the
lists. I saw "devel" and so I sent to fedora-devel instead of
devel at laptop.org :-/

So there might be issues in the "reply-to" settings of the Fedora
lists, but the problem actually came from "reply-to" issues in my
GMail :)

Sorry about that (even though this actuallly lead to some interesting talk)