Fedora on XO

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:53:13 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Sorry that I've been a bit quite. $DAYJOB has been a lot more hectic
than I like and taking a lot longer than usual office hours :(

Anyway it looks as if someone might have replaced the broken globe at
the end of the tunnel.

Anyway I've been looking through greg's list [1] of packages for F11.
It looks like there are quite a few that can be taken off the list as
they're fixed. Like squeak-vm is now in rawhide [2]. I'm going to go
through and add some notes to the page and prepend them with PBR so
that the information is in a central location.

Oh and I hope to start testing Chris's rawhide builds very shortly.

Cheers,
Peter

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OLPC/Packages_for_F11
[2] http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-February/msg01872.html