20090304 daily build

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Thu Mar 5 05:01:19 UTC 2009

I applied the first set of xorg-x11 rpms, and was able to get quite
a lot done by using the text console (in place of Terminal).

I do not boot from SD -- but it was nice to be able to again use my
"permanent" SD card to hold additional software/data (instead of
making do with a "temporary" USB stick).

I note that now there are three directories all told which hold (or
point to) Activities.  Need to figure out where/how I can manually
(i.e., not through Journal) install more Activities.  [ With 8.2,
'olpc-update' was nice in that it allowed installing a new build
without wiping out the existing software in /home/olpc/Activities ]

mikus