using rawhide XO

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Sat Mar 7 15:43:57 UTC 2009

Hi Scott,

   > Here are steps I took to make it more fun:
   >
   > 1. remove all the "live cd" functions

Thanks for this list of tricks.  Another option is to conduct a full
install from inside the live image with:

# yum install anaconda
$ liveinst

.. as blogged about here:
http://kushaldas.in/2009/03/06/how-to-install-soas-on-your-regular-box/

I can imagine producing an image for NAND of a regular install rather
than a live image, even if we only do it at release time.  Anyone know
what the right way to do an automated "liveinst" would be, or another
way of achieving the same goal?  Can it be scripted at all?

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>