XO freeze

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sat Mar 28 23:05:22 UTC 2009

I've now had a number of times that my rawhide-xo 20090326 XO
"froze".  Two of those times were while I was using yum to try to
(download and) install Java -- that makes me think that the XO is
running out of memory (it only has 256K), causing the lock_up.

I see that there is a whole boatload of updated modules (including
yum) available in the rawhide repositories -- let's see whether the
"XO freeze" keeps on happening once a newer image gets built.

mikus