Question - where to report usability problems with rawhide-xo ?

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Mon Mar 30 01:27:09 UTC 2009

The ~cjb images for rawhide-xo are good enough that I've been able
to run quite a few applications on my XO.  But while logged in to
Sugar (e.g., with 20090326.img on the XO), I get neither sound out
nor a "moving picture" out from applications meant to produce those.

I do not have any particular test case -- *none* of the applications
I've tried (they all run properly on 8.2.1) produce sound/video for
me.  [And some of those applications have taken me hours to install,
and would require even more hours to detail a "how to install".]

Nevertheless, I feel audio/video lack in rawhide XO is serious.  The
existing OLPC tickets I've found on bugzilla.redhat are mostly about
__build__ problems.   What I'm seeing are __usability__ problems.
Where (and how) should I report lack of audio/video output on an XO?

mikus