fedora-xo 20090507 does not boot on XO-1

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Fri May 8 14:52:07 UTC 2009

I get the same result (XO-1 goes completely unresponsive at about
the point where it should show the logon screen; preceded by
"pulsing" of a blank screen) when I boot from an USB stick created
by 'livecd-iso-to-disk' from ~cjb/rawhide-xo 20090507.iso

[However (when booting from the USB stick), instead of the
"non-pretty" boot-up messages scrolling by, I am entertained by an
image of what looks like a penis inside a hand-waving hot dog bun.]

mikus