Quick run through of Activities on XO-1.5 (Part IV)

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Wed Nov 25 15:43:56 UTC 2009

New versions of Activities have shown up since my last quick run
through list.  I'm continuing with the verification and listing of
which Activities will _launch__ on the current XO-1.5 build:

Note:  For many of these Activities, I do not know enough about how
they are supposed to work to be able to "test" them.  Thus the list
below did not "test" Activities - just checked if they would launch:

Hardware: XO-1.5 B2
Build: os45
Sugar: 0.84.7-1.fc11.6

> ---
>     Ayuda-1 - 1               yes   (screen size wrong)
>     BlockParty - 7            yes
>     Breakout - 80601          yes
>     CardSort - 4              yes
>     CartoonBuilder - 6        yes
>     ColorDeducto - 4          yes - no color
>     DataManager - 2           no -- interface change ?
>     Deducto - 4               yes
>     EatBoom - 2               yes
>     Etoys - 112               yes
>     FoodForce2 - 3            yes   (newer test version is nicer)
>     InfoSlicer - 6            yes
>     Jukebox - 13              yes - launches from media object
>     Kaleidoscope - 12         yes
>     Labyrinth - 8             yes
>     ListenAndSpell - 2        yes   (confusing)
>     Measure - 29              yes   (cursor is interfered with)
>     Memorize - 34             yes
>     OurMusic - 1              no -- problem with csound-python
>     Ruler - 6                 yes   (default is half-size)
>     Scribble - 1              yes
>     Sliderule - 5             no -- interface change ?
>     StackAttack - 80601       yes
>     Terminal - 30             yes
>     Theorie - 146             no -- interface change ?
>     TurtleArt - 79            yes
>     TypingTurtle - 25         yes
> ---

mikus