Quick run through of Activities on XO-1.5 (Part I)

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Wed Oct 14 20:31:54 UTC 2009

Wanted to verify which of the "standard" Activities (those included
in recent builds, also on soas) would _launch__ on current build.
[The only one which failed to launch was Measure (ticket #9371).]

Note:  For many of these Activities, I do not know enough about how
they are supposed to work to be able to "test" them.  Thus the list
below did not "test" Activities - just checked if they would launch:

Hardware: XO-1.5 B2
Build: os32
Sugar: 0.84.5-1

mikus