Quick run through of Activities on XO-1.5 (Part III)

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Mon Oct 19 04:18:33 UTC 2009

Continued with the verification of which Activities I had saved (but
had not run recently) would _launch__ on the current XO-1.5 build.

Note:  This list may include some Activities that have been
obsoleted, where the current Activity with similar function has a
different name.  Many of the Activities on this list are orphaned --
yet some people who got their machines in early 2008 may still be
running such not-currently-maintained Activities.

Note:  There exist other Activities I do not have on my system.  For
some of those (e.g., Firefox), it is because I have the same
functionality installed as a non-Sugar application.

Note:  For many of these Activities, I do not know enough about how
they are supposed to work to be able to "test" them.  Thus the list
below did not "test" Activities - just checked if they would launch:

Hardware: XO-1.5 B2
Build: os32
Sugar: 0.84.5-1

mikus