XO Special interest group at Sugar Labs

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Tue Sep 22 10:29:01 UTC 2009

People,

I have been interested in the OLPC project for some time but only
decided to try and install the Fedora Sugar desktop when I came across a
mention of the TamTam application (for creating music).  After a bit of
messing around I got the Sugar desktop to start (on Fedora 11) but I
don't get any sound and TamTam is supposed to be already installed but I
don't see it . . suggestions?

Also, I will probably update to a 64bit machine with a Fedora 12 beta -
I presume Sugar would work in KVM virtual machine?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades