[Fedora-packaging] packages which add user accounts: is fedora-usermgmt the way?

Is there an official policy for what packages that add users for their
processes to run as ought to do? I notice the recent clamav package still
uses fedora-usrmgmt, but I can't find any reference to that in the current
wiki, and that package still has the obsolete fedora.us wiki as its URL.

What's the Right Thing here?