[Fedora-packaging] No modifying %{SOURCE} during rpmbuild

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue Mar 8 08:26:22 UTC 2005

Warren Togami wrote :

> No modifying %{SOURCE*} during rpmbuild.

Same as gafton ;-)

>   if [ "%{gnome_open_integration}" == "0" ]; then

And the test command should be used properly :
- String comparison should use the equal sign and others
- Integer comparison should use -eq and others
- AFAIK "==" isn't documented for the test command, it's
  definitely a "programmer-ism" :-D

Strange, though, I just noticed that on my FC3 system, [ is no longer a
symlink to test as it used to be, and both files have the same timestamp
but different sized.

Yet another minor detail anyway ;-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC3
Load : 0.24 0.26 0.66