[Fedora-packaging] Re: kmdl proposal and kmod flaws

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Aug 15 08:46:34 UTC 2006

On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 12:04:51PM +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Axel Thimm schrieb:
> >I've created a wiki page outlining the kmdl design as well as showing
> >the flaws of the current kernel module scheme ("kmod"):
> >
> >	  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AxelThimm/kmdls
>
> Just FYI, I won't oppose this in general -- if people think this is the
> way forward (*1) and if we get a buy in from Core developers, too, I'm
> fine with working further on it.

What exactly would it mean if you had opposed in general? I see you
oppose this on every corner of the proposal, defending the kmod scheme
more and more the more flaws are brought up. You need to be able to
let leave for the sake of the project.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net