[Fedora-packaging] Namespace for cross-compilation tools?

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Jun 16 09:10:29 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 20:11 +1200, Michael J Knox wrote:
> Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> > With all due respect, now I can't resort to have doubts on your
> > qualification.
> >
> Well, if I am not "qualified" to express my doubt or my opinion on such
> a topic, I will leave to those that might be.

Well, in case you're still interested, you might want to check one of my
toolchains for <non-i386>-rtems4.7 targets:
ftp://packman.iu-bremen.de/fedora/4/SRPMS/

[Sorry, due to lack of bandwith, nosrc.rpms only and due to lack of time
and bandwidth no fc5 rpms, yet - I have them locally ... ]

May-be you'll then understand why these are not <sparc|mips|*>.rpms.

Ralf