[Fedora-packaging] New Mono Page for new guidelines

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Fri Jun 30 20:28:30 UTC 2006

I've reworked the Mono page to reflect the new Guidelines we confirmed
yesterday.  If people want to take a look, it's here:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Mono

Changes are color coded: Red removes, green adds, blue is a
justification for people who didn't attend the meeting and will be
removed from the final copy.  (I probably should have done this before
the meeting rather than after, sorry.)

If no one objects, I'll replace the current Packaging/Mono page this
weekend.

This is also an example of how the PackagingDrafts area could be used to
work on new or revised Drafts.  DavidLutterkort's RubyGems is another:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/RubyGems

-Toshio