[Fedora-packaging] License landscape (and question of best pratice)

Jose' Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Tue Mar 7 15:26:44 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 07 March 2006 14:46, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
> I'd say, include DESCRIPTION as %doc, and keep License: as simple as
> possible.

  But then we are duplicating that file, since R BUILD command also installs
it.

  On the other hand that is a very _descriptive_ file. ;-)

  I noticed before that you do the same in your R packages. So we could adopt
this as the standard practice for R packages. Does this looks like a deal? ;)

  Thank your for the input. :-)

--
José Abílio