Re: [Fedora-packaging] Statistics on usage of disttags in Fedora Core and Extras

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
I also plan to remove disttags from those of my packages that update
seldom, as I think it's just utterly confusing if there are packages in
FC7 that still have a disttag ".fc6" in it.

I would recommend at least one rebuild of a package just before release though for everything but pure data packages. I've been surprised by what has changed and caused failures.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com