Re: [Fedora-packaging] Statistics on usage of disttags in Fedora Core and Extras

On 4/6/07, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info> wrote:
I also plan to remove disttags from those of my packages that update
seldom, as I think it's just utterly confusing if there are packages in
FC7 that still have a disttag ".fc6" in it.

huh?  How is this even physically possible?

/me am confused.