Re: [Fedora-packaging] Statistics on usage of disttags in Fedora Core and Extras

On Friday 06 April 2007 14:23:42 Orion Poplawski wrote:
> So, are we going to worry about .fc6 packages in FC7?

No, I don't believe we are.  Maybe a FAQ about the fact that our releases
inherit from previous releases and some things don't get/need rebuilt.  We
are efficient in that we only rebuild for technical reasons.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora