Re: [Fedora-packaging] Re: why not %{_datadir} on fonts scripletsnippet

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

I've changed dejavu-full to this since it actually simplified the
specfile So we'll see if users report problems.

However before it makes it in the guidelines I'd like someone to check
if it does the right thing when font_dir_actually_used_in_this_pkg is
changed from release to release. If it can break it will break there.

In cases where the fontdir changes, that can get tricky. To handle that, %postun, at least, should probably just use a call to 'fc-cache' *without* the font_dir_...

-- Rex