[Fedora-packaging] Packaging Draft LSB Initscripts

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 20:09:48 UTC 2007

I think I'm a bit confused. The new initscript example on the wiki does
not source /lib/lsb/functions. I thought there was something special
about those as opposed to the implementation in /etc/init.d/functions
and one of the driving forces behind having to edit every initscript.

Also, for some reason the wike page I'm looking at has 'rh_' prefixes
and not 'fdr_' prefixes. Am I looking at the wrong page?
--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>