Re: [Fedora-packaging] Use of vendor in .desktop files

Todd Zullinger wrote:
Has the use of vendor in .desktop files been changed recently? The
guidelines currently say "If upstream uses <vendor_id>, leave it
intact, otherwise use fedora as <vendor_id>."  This is what I'm doing
in my package.  I see that there are some proposed changes to the
desktop files section in PackagingDrafts/DesktopFiles, but the use of
vendor is unchanged in that draft.  I also don't see anything in the
IRClogs nor do I recall reading anything on this list.

Recently?  yes.
Packaging/Guidelines were updated on 02/16 to include what was in PackagingDrafts/DesktopFiles

-- Rex