Re: [Fedora-packaging] Tcl packaging guidelines proposal

Wart wrote:

As I see it now, in order to adopt the draft guidelines, Bugs #227725
and #227200 need to be fixed.

Is the merge review the correct place to fix these bugs?

Would it be better to wait for Tcl 8.5, when many extensions will
  have to be rebuilt anyway?

Should any of this be fixed in time for F7? (I think so)

Are these questions better suited for f-m-l instead?

These last few questions, yes, imo.

-- Rex