[Fedora-packaging] Re: cmake rpm macro(s):

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Mar 15 03:23:48 UTC 2007

Rex Dieter <rdieter <at> math.unl.edu> writes:
> Well, I wasn't aware of in-tree problems, so my first draft left out the
> details wrt out-of-tree builds.

FYI, all the kde*4 modules don't support in-tree building. They recommend you
to create a build subdirectory within the source directory, and use that as the
build directory. I'm following that recommendation in my packaging (though any
build directory other than the source directory should work).

        Kevin Kofler