[Fedora-packaging] Unfinished business from last week's meeting

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Nov 6 02:42:47 UTC 2007

We had an incomplete vote at the last meeting:

 * Specifying the root directory for LTSP as /var/lib/ltsp
  * Not yet accepted (4 - 0)
  * Voting for: abadger1999 rdieter spot tibbs

Could other folks weigh in on this soon, so that I can pass this onto
FESCo?

Also, we decided that the
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/ServerProvides draft
should be pushed via the feature process, and FESCo had no issues with
this.  However, my understanding is that Patrice does not want to do
that.  If that's the case, we seem to be at an impasse.  How do we
drive this issue forward?

 - J<