Re: [Fedora-packaging] Should /usr/share/aclocal be in filesystem?

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
Technically, we're not really changing our stance here.
If all of the packages putting aclocal bits are -devel packages, then it
should be ok to let automake own that directory, and have those -devel
packages depend on automake. If we've got non-devel packages doing this,
then we need to look into moving that directory ownership to something
more universal, like filesystem.

It was a -devel package in question, so we'll have it require automake ( though it still rankles a little - the -devel package is easily used without automake).

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com