[Fedora-packaging] ltsp root directory

Hello,

The linux terminal project needs a directory for the filesystems
exported to the terminals. Upstream uses /opt/ltsp. Upstream asked the
lsb/fhs, but nobody answered something definitive, and nobody said that
/opt/ltsp was wrong when upstream proposed it.

In fedora, I think that /opt/ltsp is not very good. I asked on devel
list and people objected to /opt/ltsp, proposing /var/lib/ltsp and
/srv/ltsp. (as a side note, it is in fact along /opt/ltsp5/i386 and
so on and so forth but it isn't of major interest, the issue is about
the directory the ltsp directory should be in).

What is your recommentdation?
/opt
/var/lib
/srv