Re: [Fedora-packaging] ltsp root directory

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
On Sun, 2007-10-28 at 17:52 +0100, Patrice Dumas wrote:
This filesystem is used as the filesystem for the clients. The idea is to have a fedora install in this filesystem (with
a package that allows to create writable files in a rw filesystem and
maybe other goodies). (but it could also be an ubuntu fillesystem too ;-).
OK, our mails crossed, this answers most of my questions.

My current vote goes for /var/lib/ltsp. This would allow all ltsp*
packages to treat this directory and sub-dirs thereof as their "private
play ground".

+1.

-Toshio