[Fedora-packaging] Review Guidelines simplifications

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Sep 7 17:10:05 UTC 2007

On Fr September 7 2007, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> I'm not sure I see the point of this. The package must be buildable on
> the Fedora Buildsystem anyway, to enter the package collection. Pointing
> out that koji can do scratch builds as an alternative to mock for
> testing buildability might be useful, tough.

It simplifies the review guidelines. Instead of at least a demanded local
rpmbuild and optional builds for every architecture and in mock and verifying
the BuildRequires (either with rpmdev-rmdevelrpms or mock) only one step is
needed. The advantage is also that always building for every architecture ist
tested.

Regards,
Till