[Fedora-packaging] Need help packaging proftpd

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Fri Sep 14 02:12:25 UTC 2007

I'm trying to get a .spec polished and checked in for the release of
proftpd-1.3.1, but I'm having a few issues with it.

If anyone has the time to offer some assistance, I'd appreciate it.

I'm not an RPM guru...  I've skimmed Maximum RPM a couple of times a
year or two ago.

I just want to get a more recent build of proftpd into the Fedora distro
space, and the way to do that is with a proper .spec file in the source
tree.

Contact me offline if you can provide some comments/guidance.

Thanks,

-Philip