[Fedora-packaging] Etiquette for contacting a package maintainer?

Timothy Selivanow timothy.selivanow at virtualxistenz.com
Thu Apr 24 23:26:07 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 18:50 -0400, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 15:43 -0700, Timothy Selivanow wrote:
> > What is the proper etiquette for contacting a current package
> > maintainer?  I'm working on a package that uses a current package as a
> > dependency, and I have some questions that need to be asked...
>
> Email them, and be polite? :)

If I don't /have/ their email address, I just use
${FASName}@fedoraproject.org?  Part of the "etiquette" I think I was/am
needing is /how/ to get their email address...

--Tim
/ Where it is a duty to worship the sun it is pretty sure to be a crime to \
| examine the laws of heat.                                                |
\                 -- Christopher Morley                                    /
  \
   \   \
        \ /\
        ( )