[Fedora-packaging] New package help

Juan Carlos Cornejo juanucleus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 02:05:13 UTC 2008

Hi all,
    Sorry for such late response, my laptop just died :'(( and since I'm in
a conference, I have limited computer access.

As for the name, yes, it was one of my primary concerns.  I figured that
would have been resolved at the end.  I thought about perhaps naming it
root-analyzer.

At Jefferson Lab, where I'm at, we have our own version just called
Analyzer.  And it's very common to just think of it as root-analyzer.  So
that might work as a name.  If need be, I guess I'll have to dwell into the
code and change the names of the binaries and various daemons.

I submitted the spec and source file in for review.  Thank you all for your
early pre-reviews.

--Juan Carlos