Re: [Fedora-packaging] Requires(hint):

Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs math uh edu> writes:
>> [ some other discussion ]

> You seem to assume that the Fedora rpm developers will agree with you
> and decide to change rpm; that is certainly not a given.

Hm ... so this committee takes it as a given that the maintainer of RPM
can arbitrarily reject any committee decision.

That's completely fine with me, because transitive closure implies that
I can ignore the committee's decisions for my own packages.  I think
I will unsubscribe now.  Call me when you've grown some backbone.

			regards, tom lane