[Fedora-packaging] Re: one more draft

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sun Mar 30 06:03:27 UTC 2008

On Thursday 27 March 2008, Axel Thimm wrote:

> Come on Ville, I already gave an example in the first mail and you
> agreed that this can be done that way. Then you started mumbling
> things about fragile and whatnot.

I don't know what you're hoping to achieve by coloring things that way.  My
fragility/feasibility concerns were there right from the start.  Possibility
does not imply feasibility or robustness.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-packaging/2008-March/msg00166.html

Anyway, without answers that contain some real data to the questions/requests
I've already made in this thread, I have nothing to add so I'll shut up now
until there's more real info available.