Re: [Fedora-packaging] Procedure for renaming a package?

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 16:59 -0700, Timothy Selivanow wrote:
> Since I have to do some updates to my (only, <sigh>) package, I'd also
> like to take the opportunity to change its name to something that fits
> the python naming guidelines better.  Currently it is called 'pysvn',
> and I'd like to change it to 'python-pysvn'.

As was pointed out, you do not need to make this change. However, if you
want to, just open a ticket with Fedora Release Engineering
(http://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng) and request the renaming of the
package. No wizened old men or unborn children required.

~spot