[Fedora-packaging] wordpress guidelines -- ping?

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 23:39:46 UTC 2009

During the most recent meeting it was decided that I would be contacted
about a few issues with the WordPress plugin packaging guidelines;
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ianweller/WordPress_plugin_packaging_guidelines_(draft)

I wasn't contacted, but I did ask spot what the issue was, and he
reported that we needed to know if there would be a case where the
plugin may not function on either platform (mu or lack thereof). The
answer is a strong "yes" from upstream.

What are we waiting on? Is a list vote possible to get this moving
along?

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36