[Fedora-packaging] Re: Packaging games?

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 04:03:04 UTC 2009

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:

> On 08/06/2009 10:30 PM, Ryan Rix wrote:
>> 1) When packaging a game, is it safe to assume that the user who will be
>> running this is a member of the games group?
>> 2) If not, what is the best method of applying setgid to the
>> /usr/bin/ivan in the spec file?
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games/Packaging has a section that
> covers this.

Thanks, this is exactly waht I was looking for!

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Fortune:
<dark> Culus: Building a five-meter-high replica of the Empire State
       Building with paperclips is impressive.  Doing it blindfolded is
       eleet.

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://twitter.com/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.