[Fedora-packaging] Need access to a PPC machine to debug LLVM/pure self-test issues

Michel Alexandre Salim michael.silvanus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 18:06:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm currently packaging pure, and there are some issues on several
architectures (Rawhide/x86_64 and ppc on any Fedora release). The
upstream developer is interested in getting the issues fixed, and
while I can help debug the x86_64 issues, PPC would really require
access to a PPC machine.

Does anyone have access to such a machine that they can provide an SSH
login for? There might be some rather heavy-duty compilation involved
at the beginning (experimenting with LLVM build options) but after
that it's a matter of building a small-ish package, pure, against it.

Kevin Fenzi gave me access several months ago, IIRC, but it has
expired by now (and anyway, it was for my public key, not the
developer's).

Upstream issue being tracked here;
http://code.google.com/p/pure-lang/issues/detail?id=13

Thanks,